- TU President Prof. Dr. Thomsen together with UTS-Vice Deputy Chancellor Prof. Dr. Wightwick
- © TU Berlin
TU Berlin is engaged in close cooperation with selected universities in Europe and overseas.
Strategic partners of TU Berlin
- University of Technology Sydney (since 2017) 
- Politecnico di Milano (since 2013) 
- Vienna University of Technology (since 2013) 
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University (since 2013) 
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (since 2012) 
- Warsaw University of Technology (since 2012) 
- Tongji-University (since 2020) 
TU Professors may apply for funds to cover their travel costs to the partner universities or for the living expenses of visiting guests in order to build new partnerships and strengthen existing connections.
We would like to point out that as part of the internationalization strategy of the TU Berlin, applications are especially welcome that promote the expansion of cooperation projects with our strategic partners.
More information can be found here .
Please note that, unfortunately, International Scientific Cooperation cannot support you financially for your participation at conferences or congresses.
However, under certain conditions the DAAD supports conference participation and lecture activities. Detailed information can be found here .