TU Berlin

International Scientific CooperationCampus Card for Visiting Researchers

stilisierte Kugel mit Schriftzug Internationales International Affairs

Page Content

to Navigation

Campus Card for Visiting Researchers

As international visiting researcher you are member of the TU Berlin and thus you are entitled to a campus card. The campus card enables you to:

  • receive a TU mail-account
  • use the TU Berlin Library
  • receive a university mensa card for employees and dine at a lower price
  • enter the buildings of the TU Berlin at night and on weekends

How to get your campus card:

Please contact your hosting professor or the head of your institute at TU Berlin. Your TUB professor can provide you with a letter of provisioning (Provisionierungsschreiben) for the time of your stay.

After you have received your letter of provisioning, please contact the “tubIT-Laden” (the IT-service center of TU Berlin) where staff will take a photo of you and directly issue your campus card.


Quick Access

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe