The women’s representative at Faculty III will be happy to advise you on all matters concerning everyday life at the university, especially if you have any questions on:
· Support for HR procedures (for student assistants to professors)
· Advice on gender equality issues
Cases of conflict, including sexual discrimination and violence
· Individual counselling for women
· Funding opportunities, continuing education and counselling
· Compatibility of family and university/employment
Furthermore, we also play an advisory role through our participation in committees, commissions and conceptual and structural processes (for example, the women’s development program of the faculty, definition of targets, performance-oriented funding, study review).
The women's representative can be contacted at email@example.com  and the telephone number 030/314-25311. The office hours are made on appointment.
sec. H 88
Straße des 17. Juni 135
SprechstundenLilly Seidler / Scheherezade Buße
Room H 8137
e-mail query