Jobs – Traineeships – Career
Working during your university studies – this is already a reality for many students. Beyond the need to make money to pay for costs associated with university studies, many students also want to work in order to gain valuable practical experience. The TU Berlin offers a number of information centers that can help you find jobs, traineeships and scholarships, in addition to help in how to apply for career positions. For those of you wanting to set up your own business, we provide a whole range of counseling and support instruments as well.
- Professional Life and Career
- Jobs and Job Offers
- Graduate Studies
- Starting your own Company
- Women and Career
Professional Life and Career
In addition to the traditional courses of study offered at the TU Berlin we also offer a number of support instruments to help you get started in your career or to achieve your own financial independence. Check out what we have to offer
- Career Services 
- Student Counseling Services 
- and the Center for Knowledge Interchange  (CKI)
Jobs and Job Offers
Under the following links you can find job offers from both within the TU Berlin and from other employers. For job offers within the TU Berlin see:
- Internal and External Job Offers of the TUB 
- Work-Study Positions 
Jobs inside and outside the TU Berlin:
- Job Fair of the Career Services 
Jobs outside the TU Berlin:
- Job Fair of the Faculty of Mathematics 
For those of you interested in earning money during your studies click on the following links:
- Employment Service “Heinzelmännchen” 
- Employment Services for Students “effektiv” 
- JOBVermittlung der Agentur für Arbeit Berlin Nord 
The TU Berlin offfers several programmes for graduates.
- Master Degree Courses in English 
- Graduate Studies 
- Promoting Young Talent at the TU Berlin : Detailed information about important topics concerning counseling, support and continuing education of doctoral candidates
Traineeships are a great way to prepare for your future vocation. Dedicated traineeship fairs can help you find a trainee position that is right for you.
- Job Fair of the Career Service 
- Career Service Info-Pool for internships worldwide
- JOEplus - list of internships in Europe 
Find the right scholarship to help finance a trainee position or your university studies. See our list of scholarships on offer, in addition to well-known scholarship programs such as ERASMUS or DAAD.
- Scholarships for a University Education 
- Scholarships to Study Abroad 
- ERASMUS scholarships for traineeships in Europe 
- PROMOS scholarships for traineeships worldwide 
Starting your own Company
For those of you who want to attain professional independence after completing your studies, the TU Berlin provides a number of support mechanisms to assist you in starting your own company.
Women and Career
The TU Berlin is especially committed to purposely promoting the talents and potential of young women. Several initiatives have been put in place to make sure that young women have the opportunity to excel in their studies:
Career Service  (DCS)
Service for newly appointed professors to help with finding a job for their spouse, child care, apartment-/house-hunting and generally arriving in Berlin
- Networking for Women Professors
The TU Berlin – together with the Humboldt University-Berlin and the Free University-Berlin – has initiated the program “ProFil ” (Professionalization of Women in Research and Teaching: Mentoring – Training – Networking), which supports promising women in becoming professors.
- "ProMotion" for Women Doctoral
The virtual preparatory college “ProMotion ” provides support to women doctoral candidates to help them obtain their doctoral degrees at the TU Berlin.
girls interested in technology
The TU Berlin’s Techno-Club  gives high school girls the opportunity to learn about the various fields of technology and natural science.
- More Information about the Women’s Representative Office of theTU Berlin 
Femtec  aims to search, find, promote, and connect female junior managers in the STEM fields for business and science. Offers include programmes about career development as well as advising and networking opportunities for students and young professionals.
- Encouraging Startups
by Women 
The project “Empowering Women Startups – Promoting Women in Business ” seeks to encourage women to start their own companies.
for Talented Young Women
Getting women interested in university studies in engineering and natural sciences and promoting women managers are the goals of Femtec  (University Career Center for Women Berlin).