Sustainable Development Goals were set by UN to prevent environmental and social meltdowns. This course is aimed at enabling financially sustainable impact entrepreneurs.
Learning Goals and Syllabus
Gain knowledge for future founder activities and improve your skills in management and entrepreneurship. The course focuses on four key features:
- Topic oriented learning: activities are based on external cases and their own business projects.
- Actual experts: participants will learn from real startup founders. All trainers and guests are experts in their fields.
- Scientific approach: latest research and it's application adds to the efficiency of the learning experience.
- Interaction: participants don’t learn alone, they interact with the trainers and with each other.
Reading week: August 9th - August 13th, 2021. Flexible, 5 hours preparatory work to be done on-demand.
Online course: August 16th – August 27th, 2021. Estimated session times are Mondays through Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm CET for live lectures and group sessions, etc.
Please note that exact session times will be confirmed once registrations have closed (sessions will be scheduled according to the time zones of the registered course participants).
Should you have any questions regarding the course timetable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Please note this is a full-time, intensive course. Weeks 1 and 2 will involve approximately 30 hours of workload.
A detailed syllabus with information on the schedule will be made available to registered participants.
You may find the syllabus useful when discussing with your home university whether the ECTS credits attainable for this course are accepted by them.
- Lecture in an open webinar format
- Open discussions Zoom
- Group work on Zoom
- Shared online workspaces
- Discussion space
This course is designed for current university students, working professionals and any individuals interested in entrepreneurship and a sustainable approach of management.
Participants from all fields and disciplines are welcome.
Prerequisites and Technical Requirements
We will ask participants to fulfill the following technical requirements:
- Fully functional device (laptop, tablet, PC)
- Stable internet connection
- Software: Zoom (App installed on desktop or over browser. Participants are requested to use their real name as zoom account name)
- Recommended: external headset for better sound quality
Daria Markova (MBA and MA in Economics, Project leader) is cofounder of a fast growing co-working space in Berlin that supports start-up and tech expert communities. She has worked in arts, non-profit cooperations and the corporate world. Daria performs as a speaker on numerous business events and as a member of start-up competition juries. Her main goal is to increase the quality of the start-up scene.
Mario Steinbuch (Entrepreneur and Start-up mediator) is running an invite-only international business club for successful entrepreneurs, CEOs and investors. He also acts as a mediator in start-up environment. Mario started his entrepreneurial journey very early. His projects include a fintech start-up and introducing a new sport to his home city.
Course fees for Impact Entrepreneurship are as follows:
Student: 720 Euro
Working professional/Non-student: 1120 Euro
The early bird discount is available for all participants until April 1st 2021.
Please note that students will be required to upload proof of their student status (student card/ enrollment information) during the registration process.