direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

Police certificate of good conduct

For your appointment, you will need a certificate of good conduct from the police (Führungszeugnis). You will need to request this certificate from your Registration Office (Meldebehörde). Please note the exact name of the certificate you will need: Führungszeugnis nach § 30 Abs. 5 BZRG zur Vorlage bei einer Behörde. Besides this, it is necessary to note that the certificate must be sent directly to the TU Berlin from the Federal Central Criminal Register. So-called personal certificates of good conduct (persönliche Führungszeugnisse) are not sufficient for the appointment.


The certificate of good conduct may not be older than two months at the time the appointment becomes effective.

Requesting a certificate

Certificates of good conduct can be requested online from the Federal Office of Justice. Or you can contact your local Citizen Services Office / Registration Office. If you are currently living abroad, please contact the German embassy or consulate responsible for your place of residence.

If you have difficulties

If it is not possible for you to receive a police certificate of good conduct, please contact your HR team immediately. In special cases, the University has the possibility to request the certificate of good conduct directly from the Federal Central Criminal Register.


HR Teams




Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe