- Ritchey Consulting AB, Sweden
- Institute of Sustainable Development, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Interdisciplinary Center for Technological Analysis and Forecasting, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Transportokonomisk Institutt, Norway
- VTM – Consultores Em Engenharia E Planeamento LDA, Portugal
RACE2050 foresight study aims to identify key
success factors for sustainable growth of the European Transport
industry and for policies which can increase its strength in a long
perspective up to 2050.
Lessons from previous foresight studies and visions will help
create an integrative foresight, which will enable the European
transport industry maintain its leading position in world economy up
Key success factors will be identified. Important drivers of change
will be extracted by analyzing current policies, emerging
technologies, energy and environment aspects, demand forces,
geopolitical trends and other relevant domains.
"Wild Cards" analysis will provide additional important inputs. General Morphological Analysis (GMA) will be used to integrate and assess a multitude of driving forces for alternative scenarios.
OfficeZentrum Technik und Gesellschaft
Sekr. HBS 1
Tel: +49 (0)30 314-23665
Fax: +49 (0)30 314-26917
e-mail query