- © BMBF
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Wirtschaft (BMBF) - Programm „WIR! – Wandel durch Innovation in der Region“.
- Leibnitz Institut für Raumbezogene Sozialforschung (IRS), Forschungsabteilung „Institutionenwandel und regionale Gemeinschaftsgüter“
Partner of the WIR-alliance region 4.0
- Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde (Koordination)
- Zentrum für Technik und Gesellschaft der TU Berlin.
- Leibniz-Institut für Raumbezogene Sozialforschung (IRS)
- Filmuniversität Babelsberg Konrad Wolf
- Investor Center Uckermark
- Stadtwerke Schwedt
Description of the project
The main objective of InnoStrat is the conceptual support and scientific foundation of the work of the WIR-alliance region 4.0 as a basis for the further development of its innovation strategy. InnoStrat is carried out in close cooperation between two sub-projects. The ZTG is in charge of the sub-project "Formative Evaluation", while the Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS) is responsible for the sub-project "Innovation Environment and Governance". InnoStrat combines findings from three research areas for the further development of the innovation strategy: findings from the accompanying evaluation of the initiated innovation process, insights of assessment of the environment the innovation is taking place and suggestions from experiences in other regions.
InnoStrat pursues the following partial work objectives:
- Conceptional and methodical support of the agreement on the objectives and intended effects of the overall project within the WIR-alliance region 4.0 as well as with other regional actors.
- Promotion of the integrative interlocking of the implementation projects, management activities and communication and participation measures
- Advising the WIR alliance region 4.0 in the continuous adaptation of the innovation process with regard to the desired objectives and effects
- Recommendations for the further development of the innovation strategy and its maintenance after project completion
- Conceptional support in communicating the strategic orientation of the WIR alliance region 4.0 and the achieved project results and effects in order to ensure transparency and acceptance in the region.
The WIR-alliance region 4.0 aims to contribute to establishing the region Uecker-Randow - Uckermark - Barnim as a sustainable, innovative and economically viable region, which is oriented towards the model of sustainable development. With its innovation strategy, the WIR alliance region 4.0 aims not only at technical innovations but also at social innovations. The innovation strategy, which crosses disciplinary, sectoral, institutional and administrative boundaries, focuses on three fields of action: Nature-oriented tourism, agriculture and food production, and services of general interest / infrastructure. The cross-cutting perspective - value creation through participation/communication and innovative business and financing models - links the fields of action with each other and with demand-oriented activities in the implementation region.
SekretariatZentrum Technik und Gesellschaft
sec. KAI 3-2
D - 10553 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30 314-23665
Fax: +49 (0)30 314-12323665
e-mail query