Inhalt des Dokuments
- Helsinki University, Palmenia Centre for Continuing Education  (Lahti, Hyvinkää, Kouvola and Kotka)
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Jelena Fomina
- Kersti Peekma
Lille 1 
- Lionel Genetelli
The aim of the EUBIC project, funded by the European Union, is to promote the cooperation between Universities and Companies in the area of Baltic Sea countries and to find and promote new efficient ways of university-business cooperation.
1. To find practical models of University- Business
2. To build up a network between the players and to
create a model how to disseminate the good practices in
the University - Business cooperation.
3. To facilitate the partnership between Universities
and Companies by knowing each other´s methods and
4. To make the possibilities of the Universities to
participation of the development work of Companies more
5. To find out the right communication channels and
methods between the Universities and Companies.
6. To clarify the rules and forms of cooperation, e.g.
7. To network Universities and Companies especially in
the areas without local Universities.
8. To improve the prerequisite for internationalisation
of the Companies (especially with China and Russia) in the
context of the Universities.
9. To enable the transfer of the new research results
for the use of Companies and at the same time improve the
cooperation of the Universities and Society.
10. To promote the well-being at work, lifelong learning and to reduce premature retirement by the University – Business cooperation.
SekretariatZentrum Technik und Gesellschaft
Sekr. HBS 1
D - 10623 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30 314-23665
Fax: +49 (0)30 314-26917